Tribal Instincts - Getting Your Kink On - SM and Leather for the Curious
CSPC Annex - 1608 15th Ave. W, Seattle, WA 98119
Free for SML and CSPC members and their guests, $10 for all others.
Men only, please, based on state-issued ID.
Tribal Instincts is followed by the CockCircus men's BDSM play party. Members of CSPC, SML, RCJ & Northwest Bears: $20 ($15 before 10pm) Invited Guests: $30 ($25 before 10pm).
- Basic concepts, including sensation play, dominance/submission, bondage and fetishes
- Common kink terminology
- Kink etiquette - How not to lose friends before you make them
- A rapid-fire "Show and Tell" with a bunch of BDSM equipment
- Demonstrations of several kink activities - and opportunities to volunteer for the demos
- Tips for identifying the things you most enjoy, gaining experience, and finding partners
If you're relatively new to kink, there's no better way to get started. If you have a kink-curious friend, there's no better way to get THEM started.
Tribal Instincts is a monthly BDSM workshop, sponsored by Seattle Men in Leather, with subjects ranging from basic rope bondage through advanced topics like fisting. Tribal Instincts is followed by the CockCircus men's BDSM play party.
As with all of Max's workshops, a handout will be provided to help you remember what's been said.
This workshop assumes no previous experience. Men only, please, based on state-issued ID.
If you miss this workshop or want a deeper experience, Max also offers private instruction for bondage and many other BDSM techniques.